Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fudge Stripe Cookies and Milk

Ok, so I've eaten 2 bean burritos, 1 cheese and beef burrito, and now the Fudge Stripe Cookies and milk. I think I've blown the eating healthy for today. OH well! I eat less during the day anyways and I'm fighting a cold! LOL! Good excuse, huh? Anyways, I had very little voice this morning when my students arrived and they were all like "are you ok?". I said yes and told them that I needed a little extra cooperation and listening today. Did I get it? No! LOL! Oh well. I just coughed and they ignored it...I guess they don't understand! I also figured out that I can get help in the classroom with clerical and other little things an hour a week-ish...I haven't used any for 6 weeks since I didn't know and so I think I can take a little extra...especially when they have nothing else to do! It shall be an interesting week for sure! I get to snowboard this weekend...woohoo! :)

1 comment:

Antho said...

you are one funny chica!