Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day by Day

Each day, I'm amazed at what God has plans to do in my life in the coming months. I know that He has already done so much and yet I feel like there is so much more. 

This weekend, I have a wonderful opportunity to go on the Women's Retreat with GEBC. I know that it will be a weekend of inspiration and growing closer with Christ. I also have some fears and hesitant feelings because of some of the people going. I am praying for a peaceful heart to enjoy the weekend and the fellowship I know I will enjoy.

Finally, I'm still really excited about the church plant and can't wait to see what God is going to do through it. I'm nervous and estatic (sp?) each and every day!

Thank you for your support and friendship through this crazy year of transition!!!!!!

No comments: