Friday, April 17, 2009

Catch up!

Anyways, this week I started my new job as an RTI tutor at Oak again and have really enjoyed it. My schedule is still being finalized but they've had plenty for me to do while I've been there.

I also have been watching the Wetherells' since Wednesday and will be here until Sunday. It has been really fun and we've had lots going on so it's normal life for me.

Last night, we had our 3rd church plant meeting and I'm really excited about the opportunity even though I have not made a final decision. I know it will create some change in the way I interact with my family and I will have to be more intentional about coming up here to see them...but I don't think that will be a problem though.

I am still looking for a job for the fall and can't wait to see what God has in store. I'm trying to be patient but I also am tired of feeling like everything is waiting until the last minute to be decided...not by me but by God. Please pray that I can have continued patience and perseverance through this process.

No comments: