This is going to be edited so check back soon for any updates!
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple goals such as New Year's resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organizing and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.
Learn More: Here
Start Date: Monday, December 22, 2008
End Date: Monday, September 19, 2011
Watch My Progress
Tasks that are in progress
Tasks that are completed
Tasks that have not been started
Because I Love My Family
1. Spend 5 days with Aleia (1/5)
2. Spend 5 days with Austin (3/5)
3. Spend 5 days with Pierson (1/5)
4. Write a letter to my family about what to should He take me home sooner than I expect
5. Make portraits of all of them and create a gallery for our house.
Because I Love Christ
7. Go on a short term missions trip (I went with Students to Minneapolis!)
8. Write my sponsor child 5 times (0/5)
9. Read all the Psalms
10.Write my own Psalm for the Lord
Fun Things I Want to Do
11. Go to 5 Bears games: 12/22/08 (Coldest in Bears history) (1/5)
12. Sell a piece of my photography
13. Have 10 parties at my house-baking night, movie night, game night, etc... (1/10)
14. Take a 3 dance classes (0/3)
I Want to Make a Difference
15. Serve with organizations like FMSC 10 times (1/10)
16. RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) (1/100)
Because I should...
17. Learn to drive a stick
18. Find a new dentist
19. Find new health insurance
20. Update my resume
Because I WANT to....
21. Learn the sign language alphabet
22. Learn conversational Spanish
23. Write 3 songs and record them (0/3)
24. Finish at 1 scrapbook
25. Finish my pillows that are half done.
26. Organize the rest of my recipe collection in my self-made recipe book
27. Write a children's book
28. Paint my office
29. Make another scrapbook: "Adventures in Teaching"
30. Spend 25 hours practicing guitar
31. Spend 25 hours practicing piano
Because I want to Change
32. Read 3 leadership books (o/3)
33. Read 10 books (0/10)
34. Listen to John Maxwell's The 360* Leader on CD
Because I Need to...
35. Pay off my students loans
36. Finish my quote/vision board
37. Get one box of give away stuff and take it to Repeat Botique
To Make My Body Feel Better
38. Register and run a 5K or 10K with the Schuberts/Antho (Blackberry Farm 5K Spring Gallop)
39. Use my step at least 200 times (4/200)
40. Take a cardio kickboxing class at COD
41. Walk 100 times during the summer (0/100)
42. Go for 10 bikes rides (2/10)
43. Go rollerblading 10 times (0/10)
Other/The Rest of my 101 things--LOL! :)
44. Get a dresser for all my non-housed clothing
45. Throw a surprise party
46. Set up my keyboard and rearrange my office
47. Re-organize my office closet
48. Re-organize my shelves
I'm having trouble thinking of more...let me know if you have any ideas....LOL!!!!!!!!!! :)