Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh my dearest Katie....

Ok, so my friend Katie has a blog:

http://myfirstyearasawallace.blogspot.com/

This blog has some of the coolest things! She is part of a group called "My Husband Rocks Friday" where she explains and expounds on one reason she loves her husband EVERY single Friday. Now, I can't quite do that yet but hopefully someday I will. Then she has her list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I need to do that...I know I could! Then she just posted "25 Things about Me". Which I also could do. I will be working on these and hope to have them up on here soon! :)

Just keeping up with her could be my part time job! :) I have enough to do already but I LOVE her soooooooo much, I don't mind! :)

And I think her and I might just be almost twins.....note-her crafting addiction....me too.....

3 comments:

Kate said...

You're so sweet. I LOVE your 101 list. And I wish we lived closer so we could just make craft-making our own little part time job!

And I did read your comment about the couponing. Couponing 101 (www.Couponing101.com)is actually a website which really, really helps me. The key to saving the most money is combining sales with coupons. Also, combining manufacturers' coupons with store coupons helps so much. But seriously, read that website. It will help!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.