Sunday, January 25, 2009

Each Day New

Each day is becoming more and more new to me. I see things I never saw before, I experience things that I haven't before, and lastly, I learn more than I knew the day before.

Over the past few weeks, as I've started my new job, I have noticed that sometimes, you have to work alone (with God of course) to get things done. I've experienced many new situations and people and so far, it's been good. I have struggled with feeling like I'm sorta creating the classroom on my own yet feeling so different from the other two in my grade. I'm looking for the next step in this journey as a teacher but I am coming up short with no leads thus far. I'm praying that God will provide a job for me even though I know he'll lead me in the right direction.

This past week, I was able to get together with two friends to talk. Sometimes hard talks can be the best because you learn more about yourself and the other person. The times where you can get together and share life with one another and learn from one another is always an exciting time.

This next week, I am going to have parent-teacher conferences. We have choir rehearsal and I will meet with a friend I haven't talked to in what feels like forever.

Dear God, I pray this week will be a great week for Your children to learn and grow in Your Spirit. Amen

No comments: