Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love Oak Second Grade! and more....

Well, it is true. Last time I wrote it was my birthday and I am still hearing "Happy Last Week Birthday Miss Krieg"....what can be better! Well, today I think I may have topped it. I help with second grade and I feel like all of second grade is my class. Today, the gym teacher had a meeting and who do they call....well, me of course! So I was the sub for all 3 second grades in gym class.....let's just say they thought that was the coolest thing and started hugging me and jumping around....their jaws dropped just like they had seen a pig fly they were so happy! It was a great feeling as I finish up my current term there that the students really did love me and they will miss me!

I just want to leave you with a thought a friend gave me today....

"What does God have in store for you this Christmas?" (and even all year 'round!)

No comments: