Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Thoughts

Well, I am officially a year older as of Thursday! I can't believe how time flies....neither can my parents or grandma or even families I've babysat for! I had an enjoyable birthday. The kids at school were so cute every time they saw me they would be sure to say Happy Birthday, even if they'd said it twenty times already. Then Friday, they continued and said Happy Yesterday Birthday. I felt truly loved by all my students. My co-workers were great too! They had cards and balloons and all sorts of things for me! I also wore two birthday stickers all day long. Some of the kids were guessing how old I was and I got anything from 7 to 75! They also thought I was older than a co-worker because I was taller than them! What simplicity! After work, we had our staff holiday party and enjoyed one another's company for a couple of hours. We had also had a staff holiday lunch so I just ate and partied all day long! Then I went with the fam to Roundhead's to have taco bar, pizza, and watch the intense Bears game! I got a 'W' for my birthday....even though it was in overtime! I had lots of fun this week! I had a great card from my sister and she wrote some really neat things in it....if I get permission from her to post it, I will.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww Danielle, I am so glad that you had a great birthday!!!

Kate said...

Hey girl, I tagged you on my blog: http://myfirstyearasawallace.blogspot.com/2008/12/apparently-im-honest-scrap.html