Monday, August 8, 2011

HUG a friend, L-O-V-E a friend

Did you know that humans need at least 10 human touches a day? Do you ever feel like you could just use a hug? Do you have that one person that gives the best hugs ever? Or two, maybe three?

Over the past week or so, I've been craving a hug. It's not that I've not had any because I've certainly had my fair share of hugs that have melted my heart. It's just that sometimes we have a friend (and if you have more than one..lucky you!) that give us hugs that melt away anything going on and we just want to rest in that person's arms. I have a friend that I get to see very rarely but gives some of the best hugs I've ever had in my life--my nieces are trying to give this person a run for their money I must say. I've been craving that hug for some time now and can't wait until I get the next one!

I have had some great hugs from students this weekend and those are always very special. My nieces BOTH squeezed the heck outta my neck this weekend and it just sent a chill down my back because they give all their love! What would the world look like if everyone loved with everything they have?

Go hug a friend....you never know, it may mean the world to them but seem to insignificant to you!

No comments: