Sunday, May 3, 2009

Continuing down the road...

As I mentioned in my last post, it has been a tough week. I'm still feeling the distance and although I may have prayed for it in a sense, I didn't really expect for it to manifest itself in this way.

This morning, I ended up team-teaching Sunday Morning Discussion for the high school students. This week's topic was finding God and giving Him glory during the tough times as well as relying on Him. Although I had reminded myself of these very things this week, it was still hard just the same. I am sensing that this week will have its ups and downs as well but I hope to feel at peace and experience the peace that is talked about in Phillipians "Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God and the peace of God which transcends all human understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 4:6-7).

I would also like for you to enjoy this fine video of my great aunt and her experiences:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhumYGZBXSs

No comments: