Thursday, March 5, 2009

Church Plant and more...

Where to start?

I guess I'll start with the Church Plant since its fresh in my mind from the meeting tonight. My home church here is in the process of planting a church...in the town where I'm currently living--go figure. It opens in 1 year from this Saturday!!!!!! I'm really excited about it and terrified all the same. There is nothing more than another transition and unknown situation I would NOT like at this moment in my life. WHY ME GOD???? Well, I'm not sure He's completely called me to go but I feel like He might be. I told Him I wanted to grow in Him and be more bold with my faith...I think this is what He's giving me! Please pray for the formation of the team, the rising up of a second staff member, and all the other million details that must be figured out!

Then there is work....I have 3 weeks left and I have the exciting job of filling out report cards for this weekend. Then what? Good question! I've been asking myself the same thing. I can't believe that the last 9 weeks have already flown by. I can't believe all that I've done in that time. Please be praying for a new job and one for next year. I don't know what God has in store for me but I hope that I can get settled in here sooner rather than later!

I love my friends!

No comments: