Sunday, March 18, 2012

One of those moments

On Friday, I was able to treat my class to a little extra recess time. They were ecstatic since our weather has been breaking records at 80*+ many days this week. I, too, enjoyed this change of scenery and it was the first time I'd been able to take my class out this year...now that I know what's happening during my day...usually. As I watched kids run in the wide open space that is my school's property and play tag and play on the playground, I had one of those moments. Those moments when you feel like this is what you've always pictured in your head as your dream job. That this is where God wanted you all along...you just had to wait and be patient.

Today I'm grateful for...those simple moments that help you remember who God created you to be.

No comments: