Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My verse for today that I am clinging to...

‎"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith deveops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything..." ~James 1:2-4

I am definitely in the midst of a very trying time in life where just about everything in life seems up in the air. I'm grateful for my wonderful friends and church family that have been supporting me and continue to support me. I am looking forward to the day when I can look back and say "WOW God! Thanks for doing that even though it was NOT FUN at the time!" I know God has a purpose but finding it right now is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Praying for you! In the meantime, your faith is a great example.