Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Weekend of Freedom

It's my first weekend of freedom even though I have had lesson plans to write and announcements to get ready. I can't believe I have NO more homework to turn in! It's totally crazy. I have really enjoyed knowing that I don't have to feel guilty about doing "fun stuff" and not doing my work! YEEHAW!!!!!! :)

Updates: Jordan is doing well in Afghanistan and should return in about a month or so. Josh is on to the next phase of training. (I'd tell you the name but I'm not really sure...it's hard to keep track!) The family is coming in less than two weeks and graduation will be here! I look forward to a relaxing and fun summer before I hit the REAL world. There is nothing more comforting than knowing I don't have to go back to school next year! HAHA! (Well, at least school for me....NOT teaching!)

No comments: