Saturday, April 12, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

It's official.....I'm moving back home and living with my grandma--by far the coolest in the world of course!!!!!!!!!

I will be moving at the beginning of June. I still have graduation, the end of teaching and my roommate's wedding left here before I can leave.

I will truly miss all my 'family' here but I know you understand why I'm moving and you've been so supportive!

That means, if you need a sitter and you live back home....you've got one! :)

My poster presentation is April 23rd. The end of my classes is April 28th. My last day of tutoring is May 1st. I finish most of my teaching May 2nd. Graduation is SET for May 9th! My shin dig at my apartment is tentatively for May 10th here. My roommate's wedding is set for May 16th. Then it's on to moving May 31st-June 3rd! :)

Update on Prayer Requests: My friend Jordan is doing well..or so he says...in Afghanistan. My cousin has graduated from basic training and is moving on. My friend Scott will be spending some time at Ft. Sill and then off to San Diego.

1 comment:

AP said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! We can finally hang out more than once a year! We are so glad to have you back! Love ya, Chica!