Friday, August 7, 2009

It's a Record!

I think this is officially the longest it has been since I've updated in a VERY long time. I just don't know where the time went...well, I do but let's not waste our time here!

I wanted to update you to what is going on. Since I last updated:

-Spent a week leading worship and doing drama for Camp Discover at GEBC
-3 birthdays and a holiday during the 4th of July week
-serious relationship ups and downs
-an AMAZING missions trip to Minneapolis with 8 students from GEBC
-tutoring
...and learning to be disciplined and set boundaries.

I am going to post some pictures of a little bit of my summer. I need to figure out how to do more of this:


We packed enough food for 48 children for a year!

A view of the city (taken while driving):

My sister and I at the World Market:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Enough food for 48 kids for a year, that is incredible!!