Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life...in the fast lane.

Well, I guess it isn't that hard to believe that each week passes by quicker and quicker. I'm learning to listen for God and see His hand at work in my life. As if the last few months haven't been crazy enough, I find myself with the entirely too large predicament as to whether I should fix my car or get a new one...did I mention I'm only an Instructional Aide and I have other bills to pay??? Anyways, I'm trying to find the balance between life and work....well, it's not just two things, it's more like a million! Speaking of a million, I watched a chick win $1 million on Wheel of Fortune last night. If you know me, you know I love this show.....could that happen to me?!?!?!?!?!?! Well, I thought I would update you on this craziness and I'll catch ya on the flip side.

Until next time, In His Strength I go!

No comments: