Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two weeks in---

sort of. I have been back here for 2 weeks but I was gone for a week with the high schoolers on their bi-annual houseboat trip. This trip was truly what I needed. It gave me time away from all the stress I had been under and gave me a chance to re-connect with God and our relationship. I'm so thankful that I had this opportunity. I have also jumped into the HS ministry as a whole with both feet by going on this trip and I love it. I am really enjoying the challenge of working with older students and seeing their faith and how it challenges me to grow. I had become to comfortable just working with elementary children.

I just got a phone call about a summer nannying gig so I will meet with them tomorrow to iron out details...I'll be working again.

I'll try to be back soon....to write that is.

No comments: