Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time to Relax....

...or so I say now! I leave for home in less than 24 hours and can't wait to go! It's been a really busy semester and I'm ready to get away for some much needed change of scenery!

I am thinking of those people that don't have family to spend the holidays with. It's so sad and I pray that we would each think of these people on a day when we are blessed with family to surround us. If you know someone, at least give them a call and let them know that you are thinking of them! :)

I officially have completed preschool and am getting some last days in with my Kindergarten class! I forgot what the excitement is like in school just before the holidays....."CHAOS"--as my students would say! (Their smart!) I hope that they are able to have a wonderful Christmas with their families! :) I'll miss them next semester for sure!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: