Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Sad and Joyful day...

On Friday, I had to say goodbye to my first class. This is a memorable class and I will never forget the amazing experience I had with them. Friday was a day of many tears and smiles and hugs and lots of love. I never thought that as an intern, I would experience the amazing care and love of so many families and children. I was lucky enough to have a great present from the class....many supplies to start my own classroom next year....with God's blessing. I received many books and gifts from my students. They were truly amazing! I never expected it! I pray that I will someday be able to do that for my own children's teachers.

I have been unsure of what to do with myself for the past 36 hours or so because I have nothing I have to do, no where to go and I have free time for an entire week! I plan to take this time to truly relax and do some creative projects around the house. I may do some painting and if I do, I'll try to remember to post it so you can see it. I've been getting back into piano and have a desire to write songs and collaborate with a friend of mine that has a vision and is a really good song writer. I want it all to be for the glory of God and His Kingdom.

Please continue to pray that I would live a life truly pleasing to Christ. Below you will find a link to a couple who is striving to live for Christ and the incredible journey they are on.

thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com


Honoring Christ the best I know how,
DLK

No comments: